Saturday, August 6, 2011

Band Names

Hey guys. Well, it seems I'll be needing to think up some new band names, as I found out the four I had already made up are already taken. Oh well. I'm gonna list some below because it's fun to come up with them. An asterisk (this symbol: *) means it's taken.

1. Oracle* (The name Eleanore and I agreed upon as the name we would use if we ever formed a band.)
2. The Society*
3. Gary's Toy Box* (Not taken by a band, but by a company. I was surprised to learn this.)
4. The Nomads*
5. Cowboy Campfire
6. The Macho Grandmas (The name of the band my cousin Ribble and I formed. It's an inside joke.)
7. The Coalition*
8. Fan Club* (I thought it would be funny if this band ever had a fan club called "The Fan Club fan club.)
9. Because* (The name of my band on Guitar Hero: World Tour.)
10. The Cartunes* (The name of the Beatles tribute band Eleanore and I tried to form in third/fourth grade. We failed.)
11. Colon P* (Inspired by the tongue emoticon, or :P)
12. Will Play for Toast
13. Chad and the Chadettes (This would be especially cool if it were a band with a female lead singer, and all men on everything else.)
14. The Blogosphere
15. The People's Front of Judea* (If you've seen Life of Brian, you'll get this.)
16. The Judean People's Front* (Well crud.)

Wow. I looked up the band names I just came up with and had to go back and put asterisks on most of them. Dang it.

Leave a comment with some cool band names you come up with. (Please be original. They can't already be used.)

--Nai

9 comments:

  1. "The Creeps" is my band on rock band. me and my 3 siblings used to all get together and play. LOL what a coinsidence, i always used to play bass...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You have NO CLUE how hard I laughed while reading these, Nai!!! Hahaha I remember most of those.. Good times, good times. But who says we still can't form The Cartunes? Only we'll call them The Cartunes Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thought of some. If i ever had a rock or metal band. Downfall Upon Funeral, Genoside By Kerosene, Somewhat Licensed, Partially Out, Restricted Deed, Restricted Rumor and the American Affliction. Feel free to use em cuz i'm not cuz i'm the only one who listens to metal in my school. lol :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Osumone: Haha. Nice. My favorites are Genoside by Kerosene, Somewhat Licensed, and The American Affliction.

    @Eleanore: The Cartunes Jr just isn't the same. Also, I think it would be better to just be totally original. You, Ewok, that drummer, and I should get together and jam/come up with names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Restricted Rumor and the American Affliction was one name btw. lol ur the only one who hasn't criticized me for like...thinking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Osumone: Oh. Sorry.

    @Everyone and No one at the same time: My dad and I just came up with Koala Holiday. Just thought it was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's another one: Artificial Epiphany

    ReplyDelete

Followers, please comment. If you are not a follower, please join so you can comment.