Hey guys. I said I'd post yesterday...or was it the day before? Either way, I was busy and didn't feel like posting. So anyway, the checkup went well. Also, Ribble and I defeated the Persians on Civilization V. Unfortunately, the English (with whom I am very angry because of this.) publicly denounced me, followed by my allies, the Germans, my other allies, the Americans, and the Arabians, whom I didn't even know. My next campaign will be on England, as they started a war with me for trying to negotiate with them. (I had to walk on their territory to do so, but apparently, that's a capitol offense.) In other news, my guitar lesson was awesome! My teacher went to the same school as me, was really nice, loves Green Day, taught one of my friends, and was really awesome at guitar. I'm pretty excited for my next lesson. Well, I'm becoming bored with typing, so I'm going to go now. Talk to you later.
--Nai
HAHA ur kinda gettin worked up bout this game aren't u? Kinda like me and mount and blade. i trusted the Swedes, and they went and declared war on me!!!!!! :0
ReplyDelete