Hey guys! I'm on summer break! I'm pretty sure all six of my followers are too, so I thought I'd give you a song to celebrate to. Without further adieu, In The Summertime by Mungo Jerry.
--Nai
P.S.- The lyrics aren't really about summer, but it was in the title, and I find Mungo Jerry amusing, and this song has been stuck in my head for a while, so whatever. Also, Osumone, I know you don't like classic rock (or really any genre of music besides metal) but please keep your low opinion of this song to yourself. I don't mean to be rude, but still.
That is amusing.
ReplyDeleteOMG I KNOW THIS SONG!!!!
ReplyDeleteAACKK!! and it's not that i only like metal, its just that i dislike certain stuff in music. Hes ugly...
ReplyDelete@Eleanor: I know, right?
ReplyDelete@Ewok: Well ok then.
@Osumone: So much for not being rude.
@ Nai- Ouch... ;(
ReplyDelete