Hello readers. As you can see (well, not see exactly...) I am not dead. My last post was a joke. Take it. I'm blogging mainly because no one has facebooked me in forever, my inbox has remained empty, and I have been generally cut off from my friends on the internet. I guess I had better find something interesting to talk about...well...I finally figured out the chorus to Boulevard of Broken Dreams on guitar. That's kinda cool. I'll be recording and posting some songs when I get around to it. (I'm lazy when it comes to things like that. Er...yeah I got nothing. Sorry my life isn't interesting. Um...anyone wanna chat? If you comment in the section below I'll get back to you quickly. (And have an email for once.) Also, I'm thinking about adding a chatroom page on NITB (A lame acronym for Nai in the Blogosphere) so if I get around to adding that, be sure to check that out. See ya.
--Nai
No comments:
Post a Comment
Followers, please comment. If you are not a follower, please join so you can comment.