Monday, March 7, 2011

Guitar Pride

Hello people who I can't come up with a catchy generalization for! I'm pretty happy right now, 'cause I just wrote my first full-length song on the guitar! (Well, I still have to come up with the lyrics, vocal melody, and sax solo, but the guitar part's done!) It's pretty cool. I'll post either an audio clip or video once I finish, perfect, and record it. So yeah. Stay tuned.

"Headbanging is essential." - Hayley Williams (Lead singer of Paramore)

See ya,

--Nai

7 comments:

  1. Wow...I couldn't write a song if my life depended on it...I only play...you! Are talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cami Errant: Yay-uh! You like Paramore?

    @Zombieman: Thanks!

    @MsMcCartney: What's so funny? And what is that, your fifth name change?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to fix what I said up there^^. I love Paramore, and I am a bit of a lyricist (after watching Music and Lyrics a lot), so great job on writing a song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet. They're my second favorite band. (The Beatles dominate all.) What's Music and Lyrics? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Followers, please comment. If you are not a follower, please join so you can comment.